Waxing Services and Options
Lip and chin
$55 and up
Sides, ears, or nostrils
$45 and up
$30 and up
$35 and up
$65 and up
The truth is that waxing is nothing like getting a facial. That's why I try to make it as fast and painless as possible.
Here are some tips for making your waxing experience less painful:
• Trim! Trim! Trim! (I recommend using a bikini trimmer in the shower)
• Plan your waxing appointment 2 weeks prior or after your monthly
• Regular waxing makes waxing less painful. Book every 3-6 weeks!
•Take Advil 30-45 minutes prior to waxing appointment
What you should know:
• Hair growth must be a little longer than a 1/4" in length or have 2 to 3 weeks of hair growth for an ideal waxing result.
• Accutane, Retin-A or antibiotics, cause skin sensitivity. Accutane users must wait 6 months after the last dose before waxing. Retin-A users must wait 6 weeks after the last use before waxing.
• A rash or bumps may appear. In most cases, this should subside in 24 48 hours. A light cortisone topical ointment may be applied after waxing and will aid with the irritation and healing.
• Your skin may not feel totally smooth with the first waxing. Hair grows in three cycles, so the first waxing may not catch all stages of hair growth. After a routine waxing schedule has been established your hair will then continue to grow at the same rate but with softer and usually somewhat diminished characteristics.
• Ingrown hairs can be reduced with the use of a topical ingrown hair product. A light exfoliation in the shower followed by moisturizer daily you can significantly reduce ingrown hairs.
• Newly waxed skin is more sensitive and will burn easily when exposed to the sun or indoor tanning waiting period of 24 hours before sun bathing or indoor tanning after waxing is highly recommended.